We are reopening on Tuesday 16 June, as per current Government guidelines.
NEW OPENING TIMES
TUESDAY - FRIDAY 9.30am - 3.30pm
SATURDAY 9.30am - 2pm
I am looking forward to welcoming you into the shop again but please be aware that a few things have had to change:
- Please do not enter the shop if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus.
- For the time being the shutter will be down (please don’t think I’m closed)
- I now have a doorbell on unit 13 (entrance) and will come when summoned! Beware the door opens outwards!!!!
- The exit will be via unit 12.
- Because of the layout of the shop, only one customer will be allowed in the shop at any one time.
- Please wear a mask if you have one.
- Please try and keep to the 2m social distancing
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use
- I am happy to take fabric/yarn to the counter for you
To avoid waiting times you might like to preorder using the website, email chainstitchreaction@gmail.
I look forward to seeing you but remember to stay safe at all times. Happy crafting x
Share this post
- Tags: store news